Preliminary Petition Requirement

A person claiming to be the spouse, parent, or child of an American citizen cannot obtain preferred status unless a petition for issuance of an immigration visa (Form 1-130) is filed on his behalf with the Attorney General by the United States citizen parent, child, or spouse and is approved by the Attorney General on a finding that the bene ficiary is entitled to preferred status.

The Attorneys
  • Francisco Hernandez
  • Daniel Hernandez
  • Phillip Hall
  • Rocio Martinez