Being accused of a crime and the privilege of immigrating to America are the most personal and emotional topics that require, experienced, personal and sympathetic legal advice. When Your Liberty, Criminal Record or Privilege to Immigrate are on the Line, Get the Experience You Need with a Personalized Touch from a Fort Worth Immigration and Criminal Defense Lawyer
Being accused of committing a crime and seeking the privilege of immigrating to America are the most personal and emotional areas of the law. When facing these situations, experienced, personal and sympathetic legal advice is essential.
Criminal defense and immigration laws are complicated. Dealing with law enforcement officers or immigration officials may leave you feeling overwhelmed and scared for the future of you and your family. Although the cases we handle may be complex, our philosophy is simple: Every client deserves dedicated, focused representation and one-on-one attention.
We understand the challenges you face. That is why we provide you quick and easy access to your attorney. At the Law Office of Francisco Hernandez, clients are treated like family and friends. We want to earn your trust first. Backed by a wealth of experience and resources, we have chosen to keep our law firm small. This is done so that we can work directly with you to provide an unrivaled level of service, client communication, and care while tackling hard issues with thorough, competent defense and personal advice.
We Have the Experience You Need to represent you Immigration and Criminal Defense cases
As a frequent commentator and immigration advocate on national news shows, such as Fox News, CNN and MSNBC, we hold a trusted and well-respected image within Texas and across the United States. We possess an in-depth understanding of Mexico–U.S. relations through our direct involvement with Mexican political matters, including the historic election of President Vicente Fox.
In addition to our experience with foreign relations, we are equally adept at handling intimate cases, including the defense of individuals accused of committing a crime and civil matters. As one of the few Board Certified criminal defense attorneys in Texas, Francisco Hernandez delivers skilled representation with a personal touch.
- Individualized Attention in Your Immigration Case. From green cards and visas to deportations and frequent changes to immigration law in the United States, you may feel your life is on unsteady ground. We understand this uncertainty. Through our full range of immigration-related services for both family and business needs, we work closely with you to defend your future. By necessity, we have created a niche practice representing immigrants who face deportation as a consequence of a criminal accusation.
- A Fresh Voice on United States Immigration Reform. Millions of undocumented immigrants live a shadowy existence in the United States. We think of these immigrants not as “illegal aliens” because a human being cannot be illegal. Rather we see these hardworking individuals as The new American Pioneers who seek the American Dream and opportunities that their previous government could not or would not provide. If you are one of these millions, you long for the opportunity that immigration reform will allow you to work, contribute to this country and give your family the life that your parents couldn’t give you. Born from a Texan mother and a Mexican Father, Francisco Hernandez is passionate about immigration reform and ready to speak with you about the changes that must take place.
- Consequences of Criminal Offenses on Immigrant Status. One of the biggest concerns immigrants have is the effect a criminal accusation may have on their ability to remain legally in the United States. One small mistake or one wrong accusation could put your entire future at risk. As one of the few Board Certified criminal defense attorneys in Texas, Francisco Hernandez gives you the benefit of extensive experience coupled with personalized attention to your case.
- Skilled Representation from a Texas Board Certified Criminal Defense Lawyer. A criminal conviction from drugs, guns, or federal charges can have a significant impact on your future. Even a seemingly insignificant misdemeanor can have drastic consequences on an Immigrant’s Legal Status. When you face the risk of jail time or deportation, we are ready to give you the individualized attention and attention to detail your case deserves. With help from Board Certified Criminal Defense Attorney Francisco Hernandez, you get direct access to the attorney who will help you prevent the harsh penalties, overturn past convictions, and expunge your record to protect your ability to stay in the United States!
- Strong Defense of Federal Conspiracy charges and State Felonies and Misdemeanors. A felony or misdemeanor charge in Texas carries a high risk of life-changing consequences for immigrants. For example, a simple dispute with your spouse could leave you faced with a misdemeanor charge of domestic violence. This misdemeanor has the potential to cost you your future in the United States. When you work with a felonies and misdemeanors attorney in Texas, at the Law Office of Francisco Hernandez, we get to know and gain the trust of the accused in order to prepare a zealous defense against criminal charges.
While we cannot guarantee any results, we do have a proven track record of favorable results for the people we have helped in the past. We promise that when you work with our Texas Board Certified criminal defense and immigration attorney, Francisco Hernandez, you will get the personalized attention you deserve so that you get the best possible outcome in your case.
Work With an Immigration and Criminal Defense Attorney Who Takes Your Case Personally
Each person who walks through the doors of the Law Office of Francisco Hernandez is a real person with real needs. We treat you with respect, dignity and do everything in our power to protect you and your family from being torn apart. With unrivaled access to your attorney throughout your entire case, you can be confident that you get the respect you deserve and the personal touch you want from your attorney.
From the first meeting, you get to speak directly with your attorney. Unlike many other lawyers, we treat you as a real person, not just another criminal or immigration case. We will take your case to trial whenever necessary and put our experience and skill on your side to protect your future!
Put the tenacity and care of Immigration attorney and board certified criminal defense lawyer Francisco Hernandez on your side. Schedule your free consultation today by calling (817) 335-2331!